Snack is served, today is Wednesday, the day I do cooking activities with my kids. It turns out that these activities are fun and allow the children to develop their creativity.
I help them make the cookies but they do just fine without me.
I offer you my moringa cookies filled with white chocolate and bouye.
Healthy cookies because they are made with coconut flower sugar with a very low glycemic index. Indeed, this one is 24.5 in Europe.
This school year, I will try to propose a series of snacks for children with or without gluten but mostly healthy and in most integrating African products.
For those who don't know, moringa is a super-fruit, good for your health. Moringa is full of proteins, essential amino acids, many vitamins and antioxidants.
Its taste is similar to matcha tea, it can be used to color your desserts.
These cookies are delicious, the moringa integrates super well with the bouye as always.
- 245 g of flour
- 5 to 10 g of moringa, according to your desire
- 140 g soft butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 60g of coconut blossom sugar or more if desired
- 1.c.c. liquid vanilla
For the bouye and chocolate ganache
- 50g of white chocolate
- 1 teaspoon of powdered milk
- 2 tsp of baobab powder
- water trickle
Preparation of the cookie
- In a bowl, mix sugar, butter and flour until you get a sandy dough.
- Make a well and add the egg yolk and vanilla. Mix everything together and form a ball. Then put in the fridge for 30 min.
- Spread the dough between two sheets of parchment paper.
- Using a cookie cutter of your choice, cut the dough into the desired shapes.
- Preheat your oven to 180- and put in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes, with the heat turned up.
Preparation of the ganache
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave with a splash of water for 1 minute, then mix with the bouye and milk powder. Mix and add a dash of water.
- Let the ganache cool then put then with the help of a pocket pocket each cookie and close with another cookie if you want to double them otherwise leave like that.
- Set aside the cookies for at least 30 minutes to allow the ganache to set, then enjoy!
- Here is a very good homemade snack for the greatest happiness of children.